- Cost: Grade 4-6 (Juniors) - R950 per term / Grade 1-3 (Little Ones) - R850 per term
- Where: At your school
- Lessons per Term: 7 to 8
- Experience Required: None for first Module
Your child's school not on the list?
Give us a shout! We will reach out to the school and even do a free demo to all the kids or parents. If this is not possible - ask us about private lesson!
Start dates for Term 3 in the week: 15 - 19 July 2019
City & Atlantic Seaboard
- Muizenberg Junior - Mondays
- Micklefield - Thursdays
- Wynberg Boys Junior - Wednesdays / Thursdays
- Wynberg Girls Junior - Mondays
- Craythorne Academy - TBC
- Big Bay Academy Junior & Senior - Internal
Somerset West / Strand
- Helderberg International School - Internal
“See it move… Watch it go! Look, it’s drawing a spiral now... And I coded it to do that!”
Learning computer programming is one of the most important skills a child growing up in today's world can acquire. By learning to code with robots, EDRO Robocode Academy Classes make this experience fun, effective and hands on.
In a Robocode Academy we cover the fundamental pillars of coding over the course of 4 terms. In each term a new module is offered, focusing on a new concept. Every lesson is problem-centered, guiding participants to make their own discoveries as they progress from coding newbie to ninja.
RoboCode Academies are run on site at schools across Cape Town. Please fill out the form below to find your school's timeslot, cost and upcoming schedule.
Check out these schools where we've partnered to deliver the Edro RoboCode curriculum as part of the school offering.