EDRO has seen the need for private lesson more and more... Lessons that can fit into you and your child's schedule and at a convenient venue. So we have trained up some really great facilitators to give you this flexibility.Because of the difference in teaching methods, we split the age group as follows:
Little Ones (Grade 1-3)
Juniors (Grade 4-6)
Teens (Grade 7 & up)
HOW MUCH TIME WOULD YOU NEED?
LITTLE ONES: Min 3 hours per module
JUNIORS & TEENS: Min 7 hours per module
*It is up to you and the facilitator to see how you want to spread the lesson each month
CAN MY CHILD'S FRIEND JOIN THE LESSON?
Absolutely! We can take up to 4 children per lesson if private.
*The cost would stay the same
LOCATIONS & MODULES AVAILABLE
- CAPE TOWN & SURROUNDS (Little Ones, Juniors & Teens)
- PRETORIA / JOHANNESBURG (Little Ones, Juniors)
- UPINGTON (Little Ones)
WHAT DOES A SUITABLE VENUE LOOK LIKE?
- Open floor space – where we can put down a mat (1,2m x 1,2m) (No fuzzy carpets!)
- No Computers Needed!
JUNIORS & TEENS
- Table and chair, close to a plug point
- Some even floor space for Robot challenges to happen (No fuzzy carpets!)
*We will provide computers, all equipment needed for the workshop
WHAT WOULD THE COST BE?
This will vary depending on circumstances like distance to travel, consecutive hours per day... etc
Please contact the nearest office to you for a quote or fill in the form below!