- This event has passed.
EDRO Academy @ Muizenberg Junior
October 7| R950
Learning computer programing is one of the most important skills a child growing up in today's world can acquire. Sadly, many children see coding & programming as dull and theoretical when limited to computer-only exercises. Fortunately, by learning to code with robots, EDRO RoboCode Academy Classes make this experience fun, effective and hands on.
In a Robocode Academy, we cover the fundamental pillars of coding. In each term, a new module is offered, focusing on a new programming concept. Every lesson is problem-centred, guiding participants to make their own discoveries as they progress through 5 to 15 different problems. We believe in a team-orientated approach, so learners will work together in small teams to encourage collaboration at an early age - another surprising skill needed in the future!
- Cost: R950 per term
- Payment Terms: Credit Card or EFT
- Maximum Learners: 20
- Location: Computer Room
- Coding Experience Required: Need to have completed MODULE 1 in previsous term OR during the September school holidays!
- Grade/Age limit for this module: All grades 4-7 are welcome!
- Lessons per Term: Minimum 7 lessons
- Day & Time
- Mondays @14:50 - 15:55 (1hr 5min)
TERM 4 SCHEDULE
Oct 3 - DEADLINE TO BOOK
Oct 4 - We will confirm or cancel the workshops based on bookings
Oct 7 - FIRST LESSON
Nov 25 - LAST LESSON
DEADLINE TO BOOK: We need a minimum of 8 learners to book a ticket by the deadline (THURSDAY, 3 OCTOBER) in order to present this workshop. We base our decision on the number of tickets reserved and will only communicate with the ticket holder via email & sms on 4 October (Friday)
More than 1 child? Please the following coupon: Moretickets before checking out to receive a discount!
- Payment will only be expected after the deadline above.
- Monthly payment option: choose EFT and only pay the following amount:
- R317 (Juniors - for 3 months)
- We try our best to send out monthly reminders as well but please know that it will be on you to make payment by month end
- All learners will receive a certificate at the end of the term which will be proof to enrol for the next module!
- We will also provide additional online resources where your child can practice their coding skills throughout the holidays