- This event has passed.
EDRO Academy @ Smart Learners
July 15 - July 22| Free
Learning computer programing is one of the most important skills a child growing up in today's world can acquire. Sadly, many children see coding & programming as dull and theoretical when limited to computer-only exercises. Fortunately, by learning to code with robots, EDRO RoboCode Academy Classes make this experience fun, effective and hands on.
In a Robocode Academy, we cover the fundamental pillars of coding. In each term, a new module is offered, focusing on a new programming concept. Every lesson is problem-centred, guiding participants to make their own discoveries as they progress through 5 to 15 different problems. We believe in a team-orientated approach, so learners will work together in small teams to encourage collaboration at an early age - another surprising skill needed in the future!
- Cost: R850 per term
- Payment Terms: Credit Card or EFT
- Maximum Learners: 20
- Coding Experience Required: none
- Grade/Age limit for this module: All grades are welcome!
- Lessons per Term: Minimum 7 lessons (Plus bonus 8th lesson if term schedule allows!)
- Day & Time
- To be confirmed!
Please fill in the RSVP below and indicate which day of the week would suit you best!
We need a minimum of 10 learners to signup by the deadline (Thursday, 11 July) in order to confirm if this workshop can go ahead. We base our decision on the number of RSVP's we have and will only communicate with those people via email & sms on 12 July (Friday)
- All learners will receive a certificate at the end of the term which will be proof to enrol for the next module!
- We will also provide additional online resources where your child can practice their coding skills throughout the holidays