Start your EDRO journey these School Holidays. Select your city/area below and find out more:
We are are always looking for suitable venues to host workshops especially during school holidays. We have found a school venue to be the preferred venue for parents due to safety and also being easy to find – but are open to any venue that fits that criteria.
If you think you might have relationship with your child’s school or another potential venue and would like us to see what we can do, please make the introduction!
Group: Little Ones – Gr 1 to 3: What we would need:
- Open floor space – normally school libraries, halls or gyms work well
- (No Computers Needed!)
- Typically a 3 hour workshop
Group: Juniors – Gr 4 to 6 and Teens – Gr 7 to 12: What we would need:
- Computer lab running Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or newer and permission to install USB drivers and our software application that work with our robots
- Overhead projector for conveying instructions
- Typically an 8 hour workshop (We normally split it over 2 days / 4 hrs per day)
* We have a limited number of laptops we can bring to a venue, if there are tables, chairs and access to enough plug points